A Pink Tourmaline necklace is placed on an ailing spine to improve the vertebrae's alignment and to draw
additional healing force to the area. This therapy can also be used as pre- and post-treatments for back surgery.
- Preferably, one solid necklace of Pink Tourmaline rounded chips
- Alternately, one Rubelle combination necklace
When you are experiencing any of the following -
- Acute or chronic back pain
- Spinal misalignment
- Spinal injury
- Before and after you undergo back surgery
When you place Pink Tourmaline on your spine, several effects occur very quickly, one after the other. First, an
aura of protection surrounds your spine, allowing the spine's defense mechanisms to relax and healing energies
to enter more easily. Then, Pink Tourmaline energy begins clearing pathways - first to your brain, and then from
the brain to the rest of your body. This enhances your spine's ability to heal its own disharmonies.
The gemstones powerfully draw Pink Tourmaline energy and several color rays, including the white ray, to your
spine, where they dissolve the spine's disharmonious energies. This encourages your vertebrae to start aligning
themselves into a healthier position.
When you perform this treatment before undergoing back surgery, your spine will be better able to withstand the
trauma of surgery. Following surgery, this treatment will protect your spine from harmful external energies. The
additional light and healing energy that the Pink Tourmaline brings to your spine will also accelerate your
- Lie down on your stomach. Ideally, position yourself so that your spine is
exposed to direct sunlight, even if it is just the sunlight coming through an
open window on a sunny or cloudy day.
If sunlight is not available, the effects of the treatment will be similar
but not as strong.
- Lay a Pink Tourmaline necklace along the length of your spine, placing the
center of the necklace on your most distressed area. If possible, place the
gemstones directly on your skin.
- If you are using a solid Pink Tourmaline necklace, unclasp the necklace
before laying it on your spine.
- If you are using a Rubelle necklace, fold it to form a
continuously-connected line of Pink Tourmaline.
When performing this therapy in sunlight, do one of the following:
- If your spine is relatively healthy, keep the Pink Tourmaline in place for
15 to 30 minutes.
- If your spine has severe or chronic problems, begin with 5-minute treatments
and slowly increase the time of subsequent treatments to 30 minutes. Changes made
too rapidly can imbalance a weakened spine.
When performing this therapy without sunlight, double the treatment times in either
of the cases above.
You may perform this therapy once a day for as many days as you wish.