This therapy for men combines the energy of Green Tourmaline with water to strengthen and energize all the cells
in a man's body. By submerging in bathwater that has been suffused with Green Tourmaline energy, a man's
individual cells are infused with this energy.
- One solid necklace of Green Tourmaline rounded chips
- Bathtub with faucet
- One cup of non-iodized sea salt
- When a man is experiencing physical disharmony that affects his entire body, such as fatigue, a cold or flu,
or a more serious systemic disease
- When a man has been wearing Green Tourmaline without feeling improvement in his health, possibly indicating
a need to focus the gemstones' energy at the cellular level
- When a man desires an extra infusion of Green Tourmaline energy
When any area of a man's body is experiencing disharmony,
such as pain, injury, or disease
The Green Tourmaline Bath is not recommended for women. A woman who feels the need for Green Tourmaline's energy
should wear a Green Tourmaline necklace around her neck (please see
Green Tourmaline Therapy for Women for instructions).
This therapy produces a relatively mild infusion of Green Tourmaline energy in bathwater. It acts like a tonic
for individual cells throughout a man's entire body, especially the cells of his skin, soft tissues, muscles,
and organs. Because the infusion is mild, the Green Tourmaline energy does not penetrate the body deeply;
therefore, its effects on the muscles, bones, tendons, and ligaments are less significant.
Green Tourmaline's energy cannot be directly imparted to calm water. Some kind of movement is required to carry
the Tourmaline's energy into the water molecules. The action of running water creates enough molecular friction
to infuse the Green Tourmaline energy into the water.
Do not skip Step 1. An uncleansed necklace can release disharmonious energies into
- Thoroughly cleanse the Green Tourmaline necklace you will be using for
the treatment -
- Hold the necklace under alternating hot and cold running water for 1 or
2 minutes. If you are cleansing the necklace in a bathtub, allow this water
to run down the drain; do not use this water for your treatment.
- Place the necklace in direct sunlight for 15 to 30 minutes.
- Start running water into a clean bathtub. Make sure the water is a comfortable temperature.
- Pour one cup of non-iodized sea salt into the bathtub while the water is running.
- Hold the Green Tourmaline necklace by its clasp under the running water, so that the length of the double strand
you've created hangs in the middle of the stream.
If the necklace is longer than 20
inches, hold the necklace by its middle so that you create a quadruple strand
in the stream of running water.
- When the water is three to four inches deep, enter the tub. Continue holding
the Green Tourmaline under the running water until the tub is full enough to
submerge as much of your body as possible.
- Turn off the water, and leave the Green Tourmaline necklace in the tub.
- Soak in the bathtub for about 15 minutes.
- When you have finished soaking in the water -
- Drain and wash the tub.
- Cleanse the Green Tourmaline necklace (see Step 1 for instructions).
- Put the necklace around your neck.
After about 15 minutes, the concentration of Green Tourmaline energy in the water starts to decline rapidly.
After about 30 minutes, its effects are negligible, perhaps only 5 to 10 percent of what they were during the
first 15 minutes.