This therapy infuses Blue Sapphire and blue-ray energy into all parts of the body to profoundly nourish the brain,
cerebrospinal fluid, and other components of the nervous and circulatory systems. The result is a greater sense of
integration, energy, and strength.
One solid necklace of Blue Sapphire rondels, 15 to 20 inches long
REFERENCE CHART - CHAKRA LOCATIONS
here for a Diagram of Chakra Locations.
When you wish to do any of the following:
- Provide energetic nourishment to your brain, nerve sheaths, cerebrospinal fluid, blood vessels, or sensory
- Improve your posture, physical coordination, grace of movement, or the cooperation among all your body parts
- Improve communication between your brain and the rest of your body
In this therapy, Blue Sapphire and blue-ray energy are infused into every part of your body. There, the blue ray
provides vital nourishment for the physical elements associated with your body's governing aspect - namely, your
brain, cerebrospinal fluid, nerve sheaths, blood vessels, and sensory organs. As a result, you experience a
greater sense of integration, energy, and strength. You may also find that your posture, coordination, and grace
of movement improve.
By placing Blue Sapphire on your head, you also awaken the governing aspect of each of your inner
dimensions - your emotions, karmic patterns, intuition, and mind. The Sapphire clears pathways for the blue ray to
nourish these governing aspects and improves communication among them. This awakening of the governing aspects
can bring profound benefits to every aspect of your health.
When a governing aspect is awakened, it takes inventory of the aspect it governs, noting areas of deficiency,
weakness, excess, and strength. Then it designs a strategy for strengthening weaknesses, balancing excesses and
deficiencies, enhancing strengths, and directing healing energies to areas that need it.
Ideally, perform this procedure in direct sunlight. If you perform it indoors, you will receive the same
therapeutic benefits, but they will be milder.
ALTERNATIVE: SITTING DOWN
- Fasten a Blue Sapphire necklace, so that you can form a circle with it.
- Stand up in an area where you can move your body without bumping into anything.
- Place the necklace on the top of your head so that it forms a circle around your crown chakra (See
Reference Chart for an illustration of chakra locations).
- Close your eyes. Feel the energy of the Blue Sapphire on your head. Notice how your body feels in general.
- Imagine the blue ray seeping out of the necklace and filling your brain.
- Take turns moving every part of your body. As you move each part, visualize the blue ray flowing from your
brain along your nerve sheaths and blood vessels into that part. If you wish, you may open your eyes. Perform
this step for at least 5 minutes.
- Move in as many ways as you can. Shake each leg and arm. Twist your body from side to side. Rotate
your shoulders and neck. Bend your knees, stand on your toes, and stretch your legs.
- Breathe deeply as you move.
- Avoid any movements that cause or exacerbate pain.
- If you require support, hold onto a chair or table as you perform this step.
- Close your eyes. Tune in to the way your body feels again. You may notice a greater sense of
integration, connectedness, energy, or strength.
Because it allows for more possibilities of movement, a standing position is preferred for this therapy.
Standing also makes it easier to keep your spine straight, which enhances the flow of blue ray from your brain
to your body. However, if you cannot stand up, you can perform this therapy sitting down. Also, if necessary,
you can have someone else move your body for you; similar effects will be achieved.
Perform Step 6 for at least 5 minutes and for as long as 15 to 20 minutes. If you feel lightheaded or
experience pressure in your head, stop the treatment immediately. If you are treating a chronic condition,
perform this treatment daily.
ENHANCING YOUR TAI CHI PRACTICE
To increase the flow of chi through your body, you can perform this technique while practicing Tai Chi, dance
therapy, or any other kind of movement art.