An undrilled Quartz sphere is used as an aid to contemplation to help one become more aware of the past
circumstances that may be inhibiting the resolution of a current situation.
- One undrilled, unfrosted, optical-quality Quartz sphere (14 mm)
- Notebook or other means to record dreams
When you desire a greater awareness of the past circumstances that have led to a current situation or condition
This technique will help you become more aware of experiences and information from the past, which, if
consciously known, may help you resolve a life current situation or condition, such as an illness. This
information may make itself known to your waking consciousness or be presented through the dream state.
Wear a necklace of 8-mm, 10-mm, or 12-mm frosted Quartz spheres, day and night, for a least one week prior to
performing this technique. (At night, you can take the necklace off and keep it with you in bed.) This will
enable the Quartz energy to fill your causal aura.
- Prepare for your nighttime cycle of sleep, so that you can drift into sleep as soon as you finish performing
the technique. Make sure that the room is lit dimly (perhaps by moonlight or an outside light), yet light enough
for you to see the Quartz sphere.
- When you are in bed, relaxed, and ready to fall asleep for the night, lie either on your back or on your
- Hold a Quartz sphere between your thumb and index finger. Stretch your arm out in front of you so that your
elbow is straightened. Position the sphere so that it is directly in front of your forehead and in line with
your brow chakra (not level with your eyes). The brow chakra is located between and slightly above the eyebrows.
- Position your eyes and head correctly. Face straight ahead so that your eyes must look upward slightly in
order to focus on the sphere. Do not tilt your head up to look at the sphere.
- Look into the sphere. Look at it gently with a focused gaze and not with a fixed stare. Watch how the sphere
catches the light filtering into the room. As you gaze into the sphere, think about the situation you are
addressing and acknowledge your feelings about it.
You may blink your eyes when necessary. As you become more and more sleepy, you may need to blink often.
- As these thoughts and feelings move through you, slowly move the sphere toward your forehead. Continue to
contemplate your current situation. Keep your gaze gently fixed on the sphere.
- Spend approximately two to five minutes moving the sphere from its position at arm's length to your brow
- As you move the sphere toward your forehead, continue to gaze gently at it. Your eyes should not strain.
Notice that you are becoming more and more relaxed as you drift toward sleep.
- As the sphere approaches your brow chakra, at a certain point your eyes will no longer see the sphere as
a single image but as a double one. Continue to gaze gently without straining.
- When the Quartz sphere is so close to your forehead that you can't see it, close your eyes and touch the
sphere to your brow chakra. Hold it there for at least 15 to 30 seconds, and longer if you wish. As you fall
asleep, let your hand drop to your side. It's okay if the sphere stays in bed with you; you can put it away in
- Record your dreams in the morning, or, if you happen to wake up during the night, record them then. Later in
the day, read and study what you have written. Contemplate any apparent links between your dream experiences and
the situation you are addressing.
Perform this technique for three consecutive nights.
If you are getting results and would like more insight into your situation, wait another three to five nights,
and then repeat the technique. When you perform it again, practice it for three consecutive nights.