Two Citrine necklaces are applied to the ears and in the aura to help develop inner hearing. This therapy enhances
the ability to hear the nonphysical sounds expressed in all of life's manifestations, such as plants and
Two solid necklaces of Citrine, preferably of equal mass and length
When you wish to -
- Open your inner hearing and enhance your ability to hear the sound of Spirit and the nonphysical sounds
expressed in plants, gemstones, and all of life
- Consciously experience nonphysical reality through your sense of hearing
This technique clears and opens your sense of inner hearing. By developing your ability to perceive nonphysical
sounds, it enhances your perceptions of life. It initiates a flow of yellow-ray energy deep into the energetic
fabric of your physical ears and hearing faculty. The yellow ray clears the accumulation of needless energies
that have collected in these areas and diminished your ability to hear subtle, nonphysical sounds. The flow of
yellow ray also initiates the resolution of blockages that may be inhibiting inner hearing.
Always move your left and right hands simultaneously and at the same speed, even if you
hear more clearly with one ear than with the other. Make sure that the distances you
move your hands toward and away from your ears remain equal.
If it is uncomfortable to hold your arms out to your sides, perform this technique
lying down, so that your arms can rest on the bed or on the floor and your hands can
remain directly to the sides of your ears.
- Hold one Citrine necklace in the palm of each hand.
- Place the Citrine over your ears, and listen for any subtle sounds you may hear -
- Place the Citrine in your right hand over your right ear. Place the Citrine in
your left hand over your left ear. Cup your hands over the Citrine and your ears.
You may begin to hear a sound that you might attribute to cupping your hands over
your ears. It may sound like a variety of things, including a flute, a violin, the
humming of bees, distant bells, the whir of a whirlpool, or the distant rumbling of
- Let the sound you hear fill your head.
- Keep the Citrine in position for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Very slowly move your hands away from your ears, until your arms are fully extended
opposite your ears. As you move the Citrine, try to continue hearing the sounds.
Perform this step for at least 2 minutes.
- Repeat Steps 1 - 3 once or twice a day for at least one week. Then go to Phase Two.
- Perform Phase One, Steps 1 - 2. However, this time, in Step 2, do not hold the Citrine to your ears for 5
to 10 minutes. As soon as you hear the sound, go to Phase Two, Step 2.
- Very slowly move both hands away from your ears. As soon as the sound diminishes or
stops, move the Citrine very slightly back toward your ears until you hear the sound again.
Move the Citrine back no more than half an inch.
- Let the Citrine rest in this position until you hear the sound as well as you did
- Repeat Phase Two, Steps 1 - 3 once or twice a day for as long as you wish